Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Should there be a dress code in places such as school, restaurants, and places of business? Why or why not?

I think there should be a dress code in some restaurants and places of business for their employees.
I do not think that in schools there should be because everyone should be an individual. I understand that everyone should be one even in the workplace and stuff but it's easier when you do things at work as a team and when you are a team you should have a uniform.
It's difficult for some people to want to do uniforms because they don't like them but even if you don't like them it's important sometimes.
I don't think that our school should have uniforms because that's what everyone does.
I think it's more fun to be different than it is to fit in.
Being different helps us express who we are and who we want to be when we grow up.
It's more fun that way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment